Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) can be one of the most intimidating disciplines within digital marketing, but it doesn’t have to. What generally makes SEO feel complex is the volume of things that CAN be done and the need to prioritize everything. SEO is most effective when you are growing your overall SEO footprint while monetizing your current exposure.
Ultimately, SEO is broken up into three core pillars that help you GROW your SEO footprint:
- Content Authority – The volume and depth of your content
- Domain Authority – Your digital footprint outside of your direct websites
- Technical SEO – Among other things, speed, structure, usability, and spiderability
To MONETIZE, you have to look at the user journey and effectively integrate leads, sales, and users from SEO to other digital marketing disciplines. You are generally looking to optimize the following:
- Rankings Optimization – Increase your rankings for terms in Google
- Email Collection Optimization – Collect email addresses via content upgrades
- Nurture Optimization – nurture users who are new to your brand in order to convert them
- Conversion Optimization – identify and increase conversion points along the user journey
Every company has a different situation, especially when it comes to SEO, our approach will bring clarity as to what should be done to maximize SEO for your situation.